Adapted from Jenn’s Food Journey
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon honey
1/2 cup shelled pistachio nuts
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 cod fillets (or any white fish, such as Tilapia will do!)
1. In a bowl, mix together the Dijon, mayo, and honey. Remove 2 tablespoons and cover and refrigerate remaining sauce until ready to use.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. In a food processor, add the pistachios, oregano, thyme, and garlic powder. Process until finely chopped.
4. Pat dry fish and place in baking dish sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Spread the 2 tablespoons of the honey mustard sauce evenly over each piece of fish. Top with pistachio mixture.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with remaining honey mustard sauce. Serves 4.
Nutrition Notes: Pistachios add not only a delicious crunch but also protein and good fats to this recipe!
Taste Test: Delicious! I love getting fish dishes when going out to a restaurant so recreating this dish at home was easy and fun! They usually serve tilapia but cod is just as good!