My sister-in-law Sheri and I love chocolate.
In fact we have a lot in common.
Most of it involves food.
Please excuse the Christmas pictures. When we eat together, it usually doesn’t involve cameras.
When you add in marshmallows and graham crackers, we have hours of fun - especially when a campfire is near!!
This weekend we are going camping with Wholesome Husbands side of the family! Be sure that a lot of smores will be consumed. My stomach hurts already. Sugar coma anyone?
Adapted from Keep It Simple Foods
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
1. Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
2. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
3. Gently fold in the marshmallow fluff, chocolate chips and graham crackers.
4. Cover dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and scoop the dough into 2 inch balls and bake on a cookie sheet for 12 minutes.
6. Allow to cool slightly before taking off the baking sheet. Makes 3 dozen cookies. 1 cookie per serving.
Have a great weekend!