Adapted from Brown Eyed Baker
Do you ever have a craving for something and you Must.Make.Recipe.Now.Or.You.Will.Die? Yeah, that happened to me with this recipe. Please tell me I’m not alone and this has happened to you.
Hi, my name is Erin and I really love Peanut butter and Chocolate. Need I say more?
1½ cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup light brown sugar
¾ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
½ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan; set aside.
2. In a small bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and granulated sugar on medium speed until creamy and light. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
4. Reduce speed to low and add the dry ingredients, mixing only until the flour is just incorporated. Using a rubber spatula, mix in the chocolate chips.
5. Turn out the mixture into the prepared pan and press into an even layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the center is set. Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars and store at room temperature in an airtight container. Makes 20 bars.
How can you go wrong with these? Delicious!
Have a fantastic weekend!