Adapted from Splattered Apron
I made this dip for superbowl and it was a big hit!
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can diced chilies, drained
1 1/2 cups 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
a large bunch of cilantro, minced and divided
4 limes, juiced and divided
2 Tablespoons of a minced jalapeño, seeds and ribs removed
10 ounces frozen roasted corn, cooked according to packaging and slightly cooled
1/2 small red onion, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 roma tomatoes, diced
1 cup freshly shredded colby jack cheese
2 green onions, white and green parts, sliced
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Combine the black beans, green chilies, salt and pepper in a food processor. Process until smooth then spread in the bottom of a serving dish. Clean the food processor, you’ll need it again shortly.
2. In a bowl, stir together the Chobani Greek yogurt and taco seasoning until well combined. Spread on top of the of the black bean layer.
3. Add 2 avocados, a large handful of cilantro (leaving 3 Tablespoons of cilantro for later), the jalapeño, the juice of two limes and salt to the food processor. Process until only slightly chunky, scraping down the bowl once or twice. Spread on top of the Greek yogurt layer.
4. In a bowl, combine the corn, minced red onion, remaining minced cilantro, olive oil, the juice of two limes and a generous amount of salt. Spread on top of the avocado layer.
5. Put tomatoes on top of the corn salsa followed by the colby cheese and green onions.
Serve with tortilla chips. Serves 30 at ~ 2 Tablespoons per serving
Nutrition Notes: A perfect spread of carbs, fat, carbs and fiber! Low in sodium and calories too. This is a prefect healthy dip to make in place of all the cream cheese, sour cream, cheese filled dips out there!
Taste Test: This was one of my favorite dips! Loaded with fresh veggies, beans, greek yogurt – it was the perfect combination! It went quickly at the party and it seemed like everyone loved it!